• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:08:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 117
Total: 118

I am good. I am loyal.

Started by Charlotte, July 12, 2016, 04:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I got mom back and forth from Dottie's place in TN.  It was an 11 hr trip in all.  Mom was worried about me but she shouldn't have been.  She gets stressed when she travels to places she's never been ::)  I feel sorry for her, but her lack of any sense of direction is not my concern.  If she gets lost twice on a straight road which she did,  it's her problem, not mine.  My job is to get her there and back without breaking down. I did that, and mom is most appreciative.

She went into town today and stopped by to talked to Chip.  She wants to have me waxed by his brother the shiny man.  She knows that she can do it but she also knows that shiny man can do it better.  She'll leave me there Thursday morning.  Chip also agreed to wire in the dash with the gauges.  It will cost her less than she expected.  Wiring is a pain in the ass.  I know because mom told me.  It will take two days but I will be derivable with no dash.  That way mom will not have to ask for a favor.  She absolutely hates asking for favors although people are willing to give them.  It's just the way she is.

Chip also said that he would replace my fuel pump that has the gas gauge thing in it.  Mom will no longer run out of gas and have to use the 2 gallon container she keeps in my bed.  Heck, it's not on me if mom looses track and forgets to feed me but having a working gas gauge will make her feel better.

My mother ain't right in the head.  She has screws loose but I don't care.  She loves me and she does the best she can.

I don't know what happened to Chip.  We both thought that he no longer loved us because he kept sending mom across the street to BJ.  BJ did well for me but mom likes Chip more.  I'm not sure why.  It must be some human thing that is over my head.  Chip told mom that he hired an employee.  She almost dropped dead when she heard that.  Chip is as selective about employees as she is, but he found a guy.  He's just a kid.  He must have the passion or Chip would have never hired him.

I can't wait to go in Thursday morning and start my journey to getting more beautiful that I already am and having the stuff done that mom wants and needs.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

....sounds like a plan.... |^|....clean and shiny is sure 'purty' to behold  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

She's clean and shiny already but Charlotte is vain.  She wants to look like a piece of art.  I don't give a shit about looks.  I do it because it gives her joy and I get joy from her joy.  I want the mechanical stuff that makes me feel safe. 

I want to keep my faithful lady happy and I want to make myself happy by making her working parts work to my satisfaction.
Always move forward. Never look back.