• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Heads up....

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2013, 08:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I think that Barb's got the oven fired up again.....cones, caves, tank planters and other goodies....check her stuff out......pretty sweeet..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

She certainly does.   My cone, planter, angelfish sculpture and super cute pleco cave are on their way here.  My new discus tank is gonna look pretty fancy with Barb's creations in it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 16, 2013, 09:15:31 AM
She certainly does.   My cone, planter, angelfish sculpture and super cute pleco cave are on their way here.  My new discus tank is gonna look pretty fancy with Barb's creations in it.

'angelfish sculpure'...???.....got a pic..??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2013, 09:29:37 AM
'angelfish sculpure'... ???  .....got a pic..??....

I agree Interesting Pic's ??
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Thanx, Liz....I knew they were somewhere.... ;D
Jon

Barb

Hi everybody, busy days for me here, trying to catch up on the clay orders I got while on surgery recovery.  I am caught up now, so if anyone needs anything in clay just let me know.  You can send me a pm here or an email.  Thanks Jon!
Barb

PaulineMi

They just arrived.  Thanks Barb.  I love them!

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

ilroost

Mugwump

Nice...I like that blue cone..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I think the pleco cave is just SO cute. 

LizStreithorst

I have a matching cone and cave, too.  Mine are brown.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Oh I'm so glad it got to you safely Pauline!!  FedEx was pretty fast.  I was worried the angelfish might get broken even though I wrapped it well.  Hope they all work well for you and thanks again.  Thanks to you all who like my work!
Barb

PaulineMi

Barb I couldn't be happier with them.