• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Anyone bred these?

Started by big b, July 05, 2016, 09:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

I am looking at Hara Jerdoni to get for my 20 gallon. I feel that I have a fair chance at breeding them.

Mugwump

....have seen them around much....but they're out there...good luck..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Silver0122

I believe Rachel Oleary has them. Msjinkzd.com

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

I sent her a message. Here is a copy and paste of what went down.
    Name: Brian Chapman

Email: brianchapman@mindspring.com

Phone:

Comment: Hello, I was referred to your site in my search of finding out how to breed the "Hara Jerdoni". Have you bred these fish before? If so, could you tell me how to breed them? I have a 20 gallon high that I am planning to put 10 in and some celestial pearl danios.-Brian

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on July 06, 2016, 08:05:56 PM
I sent her a message. Here is a copy and paste of what went down.
    Name: Brian Chapman

Email: brianchapman@mindspring.com

Phone:

Comment: Hello, I was referred to your site in my search of finding out how to breed the "Hara Jerdoni". Have you bred these fish before? If so, could you tell me how to breed them? I have a 20 gallon high that I am planning to put 10 in and some celestial pearl danios.-Brian

...don't you wish to order from her too???
Jon

big b

To be honest, I was planning an order from www.bobstropicalplants.com and I don't want to have to pay the shipping for 2 different sites and I have history with the owner of the site.

Silver0122

its totally up to you. I have ordered dozens of times from Rachel. Looks like she just got more CPDs in if that was the other fish you wanted to get.

big b

Lol, nope. When I buy fish online, I dont go small. I go big. My current plan will cost me over $200. Here is the list from bobstropicalplants.com
2 10 assorted crypts. $12
1 10 dwarf hair grass $25
1 large java fern mat 3x5 $18.99
1 lilaeopsis novaezelandiae 6x12 $19.99
1 tiger lotus $4.00
10 vallisneria spiralis $10.00
1 aponogeton madagascariensis $6.00
2 Hemianthus callitrichoides  $9.98
30 cherry shrimp $30/$45
10 danio largaritatus $30
10 hara jerdoni $34.90
1 shrimp feeding dish 3.00
1 manzanita wood $11.99 (Im not telling which one it is because Im worried someone might buy it if I say which one it is.)
total is $215.85/$230.85
the shipping is gonna cost me like $50. >:( >:(

Silver0122

ah gotcha thats a big order

big b

Yep, I'm ordering for several tanks  ;D