• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:15:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 144
Total: 145

J-E-L-L-O=====>

Started by Mugwump, March 15, 2013, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

How many folks like Jello??...I'm eating a big bowl of strawberry Jello right now....MMMmmm...pretty good..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

I haven't had jello in along time

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 15, 2013, 06:58:09 PM
I haven't had jello in along time

Me either, we usually make the pudding...but this time I thought, why not Jello gelatin...it's just as good as I remember it was...LOL....my Mom made a 'Waldorf salad' type of Jello for Thanksgiving every year....I'll have to see if one of my sisters has the recipe for it....it was awesome... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I like Jello with fruit and cool whip mixed in it.  Plain, not so much.  Of course I remember eating too much Jello made with vodka once...  :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

now you're talking,JELLO SHOTS. YUM YUM

Mugwump

I remember those Jello shots.....

Now I'm having Peanut butter and jelly on a Ritz.....dayammmmmm....these are good...
Jon

ilroost

You know i think i must be the black sheep of this forum. lol maybe i should find a black sheep to use as my avatar.

Frank The Plumber

Ever clear in the Jello.

Did you ever see them make gelatine?

I won't ruin it for you. I still have the mental picture when ever I have a bowl of it. I just don't know how the heck they get rid of the smell of it in it's raw form. yikes.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

I know what it's made from.  It doesn't bother me in the least.  I once made head cheese from the head of a hog I raised and had slaughtered.  It was a lot of work, but it was fine.  As for the processed stuff, Jello shots are the only way I'll eat it.  I've made it with moonshine.  Is that the same thing as Ever Clear?
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I've had moonshine but not Ever Clear.  Got to sample "good" moonshine, smooth, and "bad" moonshine, it burns!  This was back when we had Tennessee Walkers and went down south a lot.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I've only had good moonshine.  It's smooth as silk and will put you on your ass in short order.  For my own safety I limit myself to beer these days.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

What, no vodka and cranberry?

Barb

Gee, all I have ever had in jello is fruit or whipped cream.  Seems I have missed something else.
Barb