• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:16:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Eating fried zucchini

Started by BallAquatics, June 25, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

and listening to the Doobie Brothers.....  life is good today.

https://youtu.be/RydWo7o4LO8

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I was this close to deciding whether I liked the thin sliced crispy ones better than the thick sliced juicy ones when low and behold, I was out of zucchini..... Oh well, maybe next time???

Don't you just love the word whether.....

"Oh no," said the little man, "I'm the Whether Man, not the Weather Man, for after all it's more important to know whether there will be weather than what the weather will be."  ----  Norton Juster - The Phantom Tollbooth

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 25, 2016, 04:41:21 PM
I was this close to deciding whether I liked the thin sliced crispy ones better than the thick sliced juicy ones when low and behold, I was out of zucchini..... Oh well, maybe next time???

Don't you just love the word whether.....

"Oh no," said the little man, "I'm the Whether Man, not the Weather Man, for after all it's more important to know whether there will be weather than what the weather will be."  ----  Norton Juster - The Phantom Tollbooth

Dennis

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

I find it hard to believe that you'd be callous enough to eat the zukes yourselves and keep them from your BNs! >:( Bad boy! :D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I snuck them in the back Ron.....  what they don't know won't hurt them  LOL

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 26, 2016, 06:07:37 PM
I snuck them in the back Ron.....  what they don't know won't hurt them  LOL

Dennis

You dawg!  :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2016, 06:08:35 PM

LOL  Honestly, Dr. Tanner, (Stephan) told me they had very little nutritional value and I would be much better served feeding the plecos green beans.  So these days they get the good stuff, and I eat the zucchini.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 26, 2016, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2016, 06:08:35 PM

LOL  Honestly, Dr. Tanner, (Stephan) told me they had very little nutritional value and I would be much better served feeding the plecos green beans.  So these days they get the good stuff, and I eat the zucchini.  LOL

Dennis

That's good to know...I knew that cucumbers were worthless, but not the zucchini too.....neato.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 26, 2016, 06:13:24 PM
Dennis

I'd always heard Cukes had no real nutritional value.  Hmmm...I'll move over to green beans then. I've fed them some canned french beans before.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron