• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

I'm famous LOL

Started by BallAquatics, June 25, 2016, 02:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

From the talk given at the Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society last Friday night by Heather Burke.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

|^| |^| |^|  I gave you 3 thumbs up even though I have only 2 thumbs.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Thanks Liz, you're the sweetheart around here.   :-*

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 25, 2016, 02:52:46 PM
Thanks Liz, you're the sweetheart around here.   :-*

Dennis

..very nice, Dennis..... |^|...but only 2 thumbs....LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Thanks Liz, you're the sweetheart around here :-*

Dennis

My kindness around here is because I'm a loyal friend to most folks here.  Y'all put up with me and always treat me with respect.   I'm known as a trouble maker in other places huh.  They still keep an eye on me at Simply but they are doing much better here lately.  I think it's because of Pat.

Best of luck being a recognized big deal in Danios.  You wouldn't be if you didn't deserve it.  You're the only real breeder on the list.  The others are fish re-sellers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 25, 2016, 03:13:34 PM
Thanks Liz, you're the sweetheart around here :-*

Dennis

My kindness around here is because I'm a loyal friend to most folks here.  Y'all put up with me and always treat me with respect.   I'm known as a trouble maker in other places huh.  They still keep an eye on me at Simply but they are doing much better here lately.  I think it's because of Pat.

Best of luck being a recognized big deal in Danios.  You wouldn't be if you didn't deserve it.  You're the only real breeder on the list.  The others are fish re-sellers.

+1.... =;-)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Well deserved Dennis.
You breed obscure Danios and deal with people with integrity. Good combination!

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 25, 2016, 03:12:40 PM
..very nice, Dennis..... |^|...but only 2 thumbs....LOL.....

Thanks Jon!

Dennis

BallAquatics

ilroost

NICE!! Congrats, that is something I would be bragging about to anyone who would listen.

Ron Sower

Dam...you're good!  |^|
Congrats, Mr. Ball! That's way cool! ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: ilroost on June 26, 2016, 05:19:33 PM
NICE!! Congrats,

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2016, 05:30:00 PM
Congrats, Mr. Ball! That's way cool! ;)

Thanks guys.  I will do my best to remain humble.   ;)   This might have been a break-out year for me as I had lots of requests for speaking engagements, but with all that's going on, I turned everyone down.....

Dennis