• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 103
Total: 103

Got new cones

Started by LizStreithorst, June 24, 2016, 03:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Barb just sent me three cones.  She said that she put extra magic in them.  She believes that her cones have magic.  Lots of people have testified that they believe the same. 

I believe that a cone is a cone is a cone.  My Discus pair have a penis right now.  Barb Instructed me to replace it with one of her cones with the extra magic.  I will do it right now.  I don't believe in magic but there's no harm in replacing a penis with a "magic cone"
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 24, 2016, 03:26:45 PM
Barb just sent me three cones.  She said that she put extra magic in them.  She believes that her cones have magic.  Lots of people have testified that they believe the same. 

I believe that a cone is a cone is a cone.  My Discus pair have a penis right now.  Barb Instructed me to replace it with one of her cones with the extra magic.  I will do it right now.  I don't believe in magic but there's no harm in replacing a penis with a "magic cone"

....ahem....I will not touch that line.....nope, not me, nada....noppers.....................................but I so want to.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was talking about Discus not about myself ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 24, 2016, 03:45:09 PM
I was talking about Discus not about myself ::)

.....okie dokie..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson