• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:59:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Cory pod...

Started by Mugwump, June 21, 2016, 06:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The other morn'n when I was feeding the fish, Jan came down and was walking around checking everything out....she looking in the cory pod tank and says.....we have a few youngsters in there...where did they come from?.....LOL....heck, I don't know...LOL  It seems we've had a few survivors from a spawn that we had never harvested............cool  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That's great news. I never find any cory youngsters. I have to set up a tank of just cories.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Twenty longs are perfect, Willie.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 21, 2016, 07:41:28 AM

..why yes they are....30 longs are great too... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 21, 2016, 07:48:07 AM

I have a 30 long in the garage. Have to find a place to set it up. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 21, 2016, 09:40:42 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 21, 2016, 07:48:07 AM

I have a 30 long in the garage. Have to find a place to set it up. huh

+1.... |^|
Jon