• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:08:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 142
Total: 144

Tater tot casserole

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2013, 08:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Brown 1lb of ground beef and drain grease . Put in big mixing bowl. Mix in a can of corn drained, and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Mix in 1/2 cup of milk and 4 tablespoon of sour cream then 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. When done mixing all ingredients put in oven safe pan and top with frozen tator tots. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Last couple of minutes I broil them on low to get the tots crispy

Yummmmmmy.....MMMmmmm... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I don't think Liz will approve.  Lol.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 11, 2013, 08:13:53 PM
I don't think Liz will approve.  Lol.   ;)

She'll get over it.... ;D..she might even venture to the 'Dark Side' and try it.... ;D...I mean..sheesh...it doesn't even have any catsup.....well, you can add that before eating too..he he
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

My mom use to make some good Tater tot casserole. I have made something like it but I used mash potatoes  instead of tater tots.
Some times the dark side isn't so bad. ;D
Scott

LizStreithorst

According to proper etiquette one should keep ones mouth shut if one has nothing nice to say.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I love tater tots.....  hash browns you eat with your fingers!   8)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 12, 2013, 12:04:46 PM
According to proper etiquette one should keep ones mouth shut if one has nothing nice to say.

LOL....We just know that your taste in food is usually elsewhere from 'throw it together' stuff...no harm meant....... ;D....
Jon

greydragon

that sounds great now i am getting hungry no fair