• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

it's Friday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, June 10, 2016, 05:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and what a very good cup it is too...a bit of rain last night as the heat front moves in.........90's today...and muggy.... wfwf

..we'll just take the day as it comes.....and lots of putz'n... |^|

..gotta box coming in tho, so a trip out early to pick it up.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Only one cup this morning. I have an 8:30 Drs. appointment and I don't want my BP elevated. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...pot #2...aahhhhhh....really good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got a hold of the PO....trucks not unloaded yet, but they'll hold it for me to pick up at 8:30, when they open.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 10, 2016, 05:53:34 AM
..... I don't want my BP elevated. huh

I've got two Lady Doc's...  my BP gets elevated coffee or not. 

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 10, 2016, 07:02:07 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 10, 2016, 05:53:34 AM
..... I don't want my BP elevated. huh

I've got two Lady Doc's...  my BP gets elevated coffee or not. 

Dennis

LOL....uh oh  huh
Jon

Mugwump

...already 82deg's here before 10AM.....ouch  wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

..just walk'd back in from sitting out my favorite two shade trees.......just me, some coffee, and a good book.......I really enjoy sitting out there....cooler under the trees, with a nice gentle breeze......yup... |^| ;D |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

What a day so far.... Working on the very top end of a long list of stuff to do by the end of summer. Then Miss Lucy wants me to ride with her to Tacoma to pick out a grad gift for our exchange student. Between the road construction and all the graduation traffic, it didn't matter which route we took, it was an extra hour and a half time in the car. Aaaargh! And to boot...we got a 450$ ticket because I forgot to hang my handicap parking placard on the mirror. I hope I can beat that. It was in the car. We just forgot to put it up there. I took a photo of it with the clock and date in the background. The real pisser is that most of the time I don't hurt enough to feel like I should be in the handicap space and don't use it. Wonder how many others do that?

Then at 3:30 we go back over for our kid's graduation.  I'm pulling out what little hair I have left!! :'( Aaaargh, again!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 10, 2016, 04:22:22 PM
What a day so far.... Working on the very top end of a long list of stuff to do by the end of summer. Then Miss Lucy wants me to ride with her to Tacoma to pick out a grad gift for our exchange student. Between the road construction and all the graduation traffic, it didn't matter which route we took, it was an extra hour and a half time in the car. Aaaargh! And to boot...we got a 450$ ticket because I forgot to hang my handicap parking placard on the mirror. I hope I can beat that. It was in the car. We just forgot to put it up there. I took a photo of it with the clock and date in the background. The real pisser is that most of the time I don't hurt enough to feel like I should be in the handicap space and don't use it. Wonder how many others do that?

Then at 3:30 we go back over for our kid's graduation.  I'm pulling out what little hair I have left!! :'( Aaaargh, again!

...uh oh.....better limp into court using your cane.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 10, 2016, 05:00:22 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 10, 2016, 04:22:22 PM

Funny...I actually thought about wearing my "boot" in.

...uh oh.....better limp into court using your cane.... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron