• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Coffee on Saturday...

Started by Mugwump, June 11, 2016, 06:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very good coffee this morn'n....very good.... ;D

mid 90's today with storms...I'm thinking it'll ruin the parade up in Genoa this afternoon..?....we'll drive up later to join the 'Genoa Days' festivities later this morn'n....meeting up with #1 son and family...a fun day if the weather holds up..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Another morning with great coffee |^| and another change to today's forecast by our illustrious weather people. It was originally going to be between 75-80 with plenty of sunshine. Now they are forecasting mid 80s with heavy downpours this afternoon. huh

Some putzing in the fishroom in store today. I need to get that brown algae out of a couple of tanks. ::) Maybe I'll spread some more baby BNs around to attack it. I find that my big BNs like regular food better algae of any kind. :-\
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 11, 2016, 07:09:09 AM
Another morning with great coffee |^| and another change to today's forecast by our illustrious weather people. It was originally going to be between 75-80 with plenty of sunshine. Now they are forecasting mid 80s with heavy downpours this afternoon. huh

Some putzing in the fishroom in store today. I need to get that brown algae out of a couple of tanks. ::) Maybe I'll spread some more baby BNs around to attack it. I find that my big BNs like regular food better algae of any kind. :-\

Pot #2....and awesome !!...dew pts already 68deg's...humidity @ 79 pct....at 7:30AM.....gonna be a scorcher....and then there's the storms forming too....calling for some severe ones ..with lightening, windy, and possible hail as a cold front marches through to night.........

..that parade sounds more 'iffy' as the day goes on.... huh...oh well, been wet before... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

More clouds and cool 60s here today and the coming week. Oh Well. Guess I'll knock out a couple more things on "THE LIST" today. Funny how THE LIST keeps growing at the bottom end, even as I mark off items at the upper end of it...! huh

It has begun again...waking up to morning headaches and sinus drainage. They disappeared in AZ.  wfwf

The papers should be here by UPS today for us to sign to close the transaction on the place we're buying.  |^|

Oh...and the coffee was good today!  8) 8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..Congratulations on the new abode... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|   may you enjoy many years in the desert play ground.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon