• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 155
Total: 157

Stormy Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2016, 06:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...boom boom's will be here soon....that's ok tho....coffee's great...almost pot #2 time...... |^|

...more fish room putz'n here, some tunes.... ;D...then perhaps a good book and a nap later..........a lazy day for sure...yeppers...

50's here at the moment, but it'll hit the mid 80's with rain/humidity settling in....dew points already starting to rise........90's tomorrow and Saturday too..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great here. Temps were in the 40s this morning. huh Going up to 75 later with maybe a pop up T-Storm or two.

Yesterday in Philly they had at least 5 trees fall on cars with people in them and only one was injured enough to go to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. That was amazing.

A lot of fish room work today. I am afraid that all of my extra activities are taking me away from the fish room more and more. I should be able to get caught up again today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Yup, sometimes life gets in the way of life.....but everyone needs their 'me' time too, and the fish room provides that peace of mind, and tranquility needed.....summers are the active time of year for most folks, but it all balances out in the end... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 09, 2016, 08:11:55 AM
Yup, sometimes life gets in the way of life.....but everyone needs their 'me' time too, and the fish room provides that peace of mind, and tranquility needed.....summers are the active time of year for most folks, but it all balances out in the end... |^|

You're right about that because I spent a hell of a lot of time down there this past winter and spring. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 09, 2016, 08:39:55 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 09, 2016, 08:11:55 AM

You're right about that because I spent a hell of a lot of time down there this past winter and spring. lol

Pot #3....LOL....light rain and sprinkles here....but the storms arrive in about an hour.....

..ran over and fed a friends fish, so my one errand is done.......now for a bit of putz'n  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

I'm getting a late start on this thread today...Didn't sleep all that late, but just woke up to cloudy, cool weather and it put me in the "blah" mode. The day isn't all that pretty, the coffee was "blah", Lucy's feeling "blah". So I started a walk with her and the dog and when my foot started hurting (still from the surgery) I turned around and went to one of my buddy's and chatted. That helped a little. Then I came back home and we started planning the way we're going to add on to our house in AZ. Worked on that a couple hours trying several ideas on grid paper. Washed clothes from our trip and I think a nap might help right now!!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron