• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Are Jan and I...

Started by Mugwump, May 29, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the only ones that still have a betta...??.....old Waldo is still alive and kick'n....neat little creature, loves Capt'n Bob's egg foo yung.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2016, 07:00:27 AM
..the only ones that still have a betta...??.....old Waldo is still alive and kick'n....neat little creature, loves Capt'n Bob's egg foo yung.. |^|

I have my eye out for some wild ones. If I can't find some I'll get some domestic Plakats. They can pass for wild.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I have one, but I'm gonna have to slap him on the concrete soon.  He has bloat.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 29, 2016, 08:32:01 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

I have my eye out for some wild ones. If I can't find some I'll get some domestic Plakats. They can pass for wild.

Get a hold of Kasey Clark, she's on FB...send her a PM and tell her I sent ya......Jan and I, will be tending her tanks while she's out of town for a week...she has, and imports, bettas....nice ones too...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1185933154752463&set=a.156085027737286.33599.100000073686815&type=3&theater

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson