• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:07:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

A new beer.

Started by Frank The Plumber, March 08, 2013, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

I went to the local Mariano's fresh market and they have the fancy beers. So yeah I looked at the top shelf beer today. The one had a neat label with a cool dragon. Dragon's Milk beer. OK. $13.99  for 4 beers. Ehhh,  why not? Well it's actually a really tasty beer. Very complex and has a vanilla flavor. 10% alchohol, wow. I'm toasted from just one beer, it's like 3 shots for crickey. I grabbed a couple of nice top sirloins and had a nice steak dinner, some sauteed zuchini and mush rooms and those orange peppers. Nice. Now watch the Hawks. Oh Yeah, it's good beer try it.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

I just Googled Dragon Milk's beer.  It sounds superb.  This is what I found out about it:  http://newhollandbrew.com/beer/mainstays/dragons-milk-bourbon-barrel-stout/  My little local beer store has always been quite accommodating.  I don't think that any of their distributors will carry this beer.  I will ask but I won't get my hopes us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

sschind

Sounds good.  My local Brewery (Leinenkugels in Chippewa Falls WI) well, its technically not local for me any more since I live in SE WI but I grew up there, has put out a series of premium beers under the Big Eddy label.  They have Russian Imperial Stout, Wee Heavy Scotch Ale, Baltic Porter and Imperial IPA.  At about 12 bucks a 4 pack its not cheap either but the 8-10% alcohol makes up for it.  Its gooooooood stuff too.  Especially the Baltic Porter.  My new Favorite beer me thinks.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB