• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 04:48:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 294
Total: 294

Forum support Egg-Sravaganza Half & Half

Started by Rjb3, May 14, 2016, 07:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

This Egg-Stravaganza Half & Half promotion is for a half pound of Captain Bob's original Egg Foo Young and a half pound of my new Wild Side. One full pound of my very best powder foods shipped to your door for just $15. That's a lot of food. Ask anyone that ever tried my powdered foods. Here's what you do. Send half the payment to support Mugwump's forum and the other half to Captain Bob.

So, you get Half pound of each food for just $15. Send Half payment to Mugwump's, Half the payment to Captain Bob's, and you're done. BTW, this isn't a Half baked idea. Half baked, get it. LOL I kill me.

There's plenty to go around. I'm processing fresh duck eggs now and I collected more guinea eggs yesterday. It will only take a few days to finish the foods and ship them out. They will both be fresh.

wsantia1

You got it Captain Bob. I'll submit my payment when I get home. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Mugwump

I'll try some....I like the egg foo yung anyway....good deal......what's your P-Pal again....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

This is a real good deal folks and it supports the forum too. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

BallAquatics

Bob's food is a real good deal even when he isn't running a special   2c2

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..oh boy !....oh boy !....oh boy !....oh boy !....oh boy !.......my 'wild thang' is on the wat... |^| ;D |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...."Wild Thang" has arrived and a big cheer erupted from the fish room.......little pigs, sheesh..... huh
Jon

Rjb3

Glad it was a hit. Lots of iron and potassium. But don't tell them it's good for them. LOL

Rjb3

I thank the folks that took advantage of this offer to support the forum.

wsantia1

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 26, 2016, 08:19:50 AM

YW Bob. Now I have to see if they will eat the regular Egg Foo Young again. huh lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 26, 2016, 10:05:56 AM

YW Bob. Now I have to see if they will eat the regular Egg Foo Young again. huh lol

...my angel fry love it....so do the bn fry.....it's something else nutritious along with the bbs and worms, etc.....use it with your Koi fry and watch the difference.. |^| ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D...yuppers  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 26, 2016, 11:01:36 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 26, 2016, 10:05:56 AM

...my angel fry love it....so do the bn fry.....it's something else nutritious along with the bbs and worms, etc.....use it with your Koi fry and watch the difference.. |^| ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D |^| ;D...yuppers  ;D

The Koi fry were the first to get it and then the blue marbles. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie