• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 11:09:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Mother, Please...

Started by Charlotte, May 11, 2016, 03:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Listen, you knew damn well that I was an old lady when you bought me.  You were the one who fell in love, you know.  I appreciate everything you have done for me but you cannot forget that I am old and I will cost you money.  If you don't like it go out and buy that Fiat 500 Abarth you were so hot for.  If it's about money or love, I will still cost you less than a low mileage used car, and you know that you love me.  Quit bitching about me.  I do my best for you.  Sometimes I just need for you to throw some money at me because I'm old.

Another thing...Over $200 for valves for those stupid fish of yours?  Get a life.  Those fish don't take you to work every day.  It's not like you make money on them.  Spend on those fish and you're throwing money down the hole, and you know it.  I know that your heart yearns for the oven but it doesn't matter as much as I do.  So you don't buy it for another month or two?  Big deal.  Get your priorities straight, will you?

So there...Thanks for letting me blow a bunch of anger out of my exhaust manifold.  I feel better now.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson