• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:08:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Wild Side

Started by Rjb3, May 08, 2016, 07:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

Guinea eggs should be ready to process tomorrow for my new Wild Side. The eggs are very high in iron and in between chicken and duck eggs in all other areas. Should be interesting.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 08, 2016, 07:21:58 PM
Guinea eggs should be ready to process tomorrow for my new Wild Side. The eggs are very high in iron and in between chicken and duck eggs in all other areas. Should be interesting.

....Igor, to the laboratory... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.....the storm approaches, we must raise it high...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Insert evil laugh. Mmmmuwa ha ha ha ha

Rjb3

Three and a half pounds of Wild Side is done and ready to test. All good so far.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 12, 2016, 09:34:33 AM
Three and a half pounds of Wild Side is done and ready to test. All good so far.

How will the food be presented?....flake, granules, chunks?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Powder for now and granules to follow in a couple weeks. It's a lot like Egg Foo Young. I used sardines and herring in the mix.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 12, 2016, 05:56:16 PM
Powder for now and granules to follow in a couple weeks. It's a lot like Egg Foo Young. I used sardines and herring in the mix.

..excellent..... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

I should have said Wild Side is a lot like Egg Foo Young in configuration because they are both powders and use eggs for a protein source. The new food also uses sardines and herring for sources of protein.