• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 10:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

Mom sold the Beast

Started by Charlotte, March 30, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I was the first to know.  She stuck her head out the side door and said, "Hey Charlotte...I sold the Beast!"  I don't know the details but it had to be the Mexican guys.  I know that she is very happy, so I am happy, too.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

...very nice, and they got a good van too...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

That blabber mouth.  Charlotte can't wait to tell everything she knows.

Yes, I sold him to the Mexican guys I like.  I actually bargained and did well!  My asking price was 3 grand and I told them that I'd take $,2800.  They offered $2,600.  I said no.  They offered $2,700 and  I said no but that I would call them back if I changed my mind.  I called back and said that if they could come up with another $50. they had a deal and they said yes.

I'll have enough to finally pay off the last part of Charlotte's heart on my credit card and have money left over to make me able to pay cash for the fish stands.  Life is good 8)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 30, 2016, 04:48:23 PM

Yes, I sold him to the Mexican guys I like.  I actually bargained and did well!  My asking price was 3 grand and I told them that I'd take $,2800.  They offered $2,600.  I said no.  They offered $2,700 and  I said no but that I would call them back if I changed my mind.  I called back and said that if they could come up with another $50. they had a deal and they said yes.

I'll have enough to finally pay off the last part of Charlotte's heart on my credit card and have money left over to make me able to pay cash for the fish stands.  Life is good 8)

|^| |^| |^| |^| |^|......very good bartering....nice job  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 30, 2016, 05:51:00 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 30, 2016, 04:48:23 PM

|^| |^| |^| |^| |^|......very good bartering....nice job  ;D

You da maaaannnnnn!  Ooops...You da wo-maaaannnnn!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron