• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 07:14:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

God, I feel good

Started by Charlotte, March 26, 2016, 07:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

For the past 3 weekends it has been either too cold or raining for me to get my bath.  I still looked pretty good but I had dried mud on my body behind my wheels from us living on a long dirt driveway.  I was getting tired of it and mom couldn't stand it either even though rain will come again tomorrow.

She bathed me in some new stuff she bought made by ArmorAll.  It's called Wash $ Wax protect huh  It says Pearlescent polymer protection.  Boy does it ever smell wonderful.  I shine like a new dime.

Mom needs to work on my inside tomorrow.  She prefers doing my outside to my inside.

She's promised that on Monday we'll drive into town and she'll buy me new rear shoes and have my oil changed for the first time since my heart was operated on.  She'll do it because she has to go in and pick up an order from Jehmco for those stupid fish she's so enamored of.
Keep on Truckin'