• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:53:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Goodies...MMmmmm

Started by Mugwump, February 25, 2013, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jan's making a lemon cake.....I'm just waiting, glass of cold milk at the ready.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

Boy you have it good! She is always making you something yummy isn't she?!!

Mugwump

Quote from: shatanka on February 25, 2013, 07:53:40 PM
Boy you have it good! She is always making you something yummy isn't she?!!

My beautiful bride's a keeper...yep..... ;D....I try to treat her right too.... ;D..plenty of back rubs...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

You two are so blessed to have each other, ya know it! I've never found that other special person in my life..never will ( I actually don't want to anymore! lol  much more peaceful and enjoying my solemness now! lol). So, I just enjoy every minute! IT really is a special thing.

Mugwump

Quote from: shatanka on February 25, 2013, 08:26:16 PM
You two are so blessed to have each other, ya know it! I've never found that other special person in my life..never will ( I actually don't want to anymore! lol  much more peaceful and enjoying my solemness now! lol). So, I just enjoy every minute! IT really is a special thing.

43yrs this August.....went by in a flash....too fast...LOL
Jon

Mugwump

This cake is awesome !!!!!!... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

shatanka

WOW 43 years...that is really something special!

AND NOW..YOU ARE RUBBING IT IN ABOUT THAT CAKE!! You know we can't taste it through this darn computer! lol

HEY..will Jan share her recipe's with us on your new RECIPE thread?? YEAY, that's the ticket! lol

greydragon

i think the new thread should be hers lol that way we all can share in the good food

Barb

Hey Jon, you and Jan got married just 6 mo. before Bill and I.  Tomorrow is our 42nd!  Cake sounds good,
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

shatanka

Quote from: shatanka on February 25, 2013, 08:26:16 PM
So, I just enjoy every minute! IT really is a special thing.

OPPS...I totally meant to write So, I HOPE YOU enjoy every minute of it! Not that I hope I enjoy every min. of it! LOL  SORRY!

YES, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BARB! Wow you couples really have all been married a long time! What a blessing!

b125killer

Shoot if I would of knowing Jan Was making lemon cake I would of called in to work to see you guys. You and Jan are truly blessed to have each other. some people look there entire life to find the love that you and Jan have.
Happy Anniversary Barb! The people that make there marriage last as long as you guys have are true role models and a inspiration too me. I hope to grow old with my wife But If I bring in one more tank she might bury me in it. 
Scott

shatanka

Quote from: b125killer on February 26, 2013, 07:19:42 AM
I hope to grow old with my wife But If I bring in one more tank she might bury me in it.

LOL  I am sorry, I was cracking up with that comment! lol  Poor thing! I am kind of glad in that respect that I don't have someone bugging me about stuff like that! I don't get it. It is a healthy hobby; fish are quiet, don't make messes or ruin anything, don't really cost THAT much ( well unless you have a ton of tanks or invest in super high dollar fish...still nothing compared to horses, or even dogs. They should be happy you all are into something that is peaceful and doesn't cause strife in a relationship. Heck, I would have been happy if my ex was into fish keeping instead of drinking like a fish! Lol.

Barb

Thanks Jon, Shatanka and Killer.  I got my first tank right after we got married, my hubby has known fish as long as I have.  I do all the work, he just enjoys watching them.  Our 2 kids were born into a fish keeping home. 
Barb

ilroost

Shatanka. i'm into both. lol
I like keeping fish and drinking like a fish!!