• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 08:28:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

Chinese....

Started by Mugwump, February 23, 2013, 08:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Sweet and sour chicken w/fried rice.....pretty good...Jan had 'chicken say when' or something??...LOL..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Yum.

I've had your pork chops with cream of mushroom soup on my mind since you posted it. It's simmering in the slow cooker as I write this.

Sorry Liz. Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

shatanka

Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2013, 08:20:06 PM
Sweet and sour chicken w/fried rice.....pretty good...Jan had 'chicken say when' or something??...LOL..

LOL or more like, chicken say GONE in one hour, if it is chinese food! lol  I LOVE Chinese food, but for some reason I am hungry again soon after! lol 

BallAquatics

Quote from: shatanka on February 24, 2013, 10:05:53 AM
.....but for some reason I am hungry again soon after!

Oh, I think that's part of the charm.  I like a quiet evening with some good British murder/mystery on the tube, and a Chinese banquet spread out in front.  You eat a bit and watch a bit and then repeat.....  I'm easily amused!

Dennis

Frank The Plumber

Mrs. makes her home made pizza and watch the MIGHTY BLACKHAWKS win again. YAY!!!!!!!! The have a Nitro Milk Stout by left hand brewery.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?