• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:53:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Mutiny====>

Started by Mugwump, February 22, 2013, 06:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I have a pair from a Manacapuru/PBsilver ghost spawn, both are 'het for stripeless and PB...seems that they're getting the hang of parent raising......the fry are staging a 'mutiny' at the moment, they'll be up and about by morning..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Well, they're up and going....doesn't look like many...guessing maybe 30-40...but it's a start for the pair... ;D..I hope some PB's survived the cut....that would make good stock..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EvanJ

Sweet!!! Maybe some blushers will make the cut with or without pb they woulf be sweet. I have a few smokey ghost that are het for blue and 50% wildblood that I saved from a wild x paraiba that I love to death blue or no blue

Mugwump

Quote from: EvanJ on February 24, 2013, 07:55:01 AM
Sweet!!! Maybe some blushers will make the cut with or without pb they woulf be sweet. I have a few smokey ghost that are het for blue and 50% wildblood that I saved from a wild x paraiba that I love to death blue or no blue

It looks like fewer in number this morning, but I do see some lighter ones that I'm hoping are blushing....they're all over the place...in a divided 55gal, with a Gm/g S/S +/pb pair....confrontation at the divider...LOL....fry are eating well...a good sign, I threw some duckweed in there too, they immediately converged on the micro organisms....chow time!!!!! ;D
Jon

P4Angels2

Ok Jon you can keep the voodoo woodoo to yourself now...we have kids coming out of our ears including a new batch of discus babies...Hopefully daddy did his thing right this time and we get more than just 10 babies but if not hopefully what we do get are nice and healthy!!

Mugwump

LOL...this pair just spawned again and have herded the fry to a opposite corner, guess I'll have to risk the dad's wrath and try to move them..... ;D
Jon

P4Angels2

we have a pair of gold blushing pearl scale that really attack when we go to clean their tank or pull their kids!!! kinda fun though having an angel fish attack you!!!

Mugwump

This bad boy breaks water to get at you.....he's a trip....
Jon

P4Angels2

That's what our momma does too!!!!