• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 01:47:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Goody, goody

Started by BallAquatics, February 15, 2016, 12:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I received an email from Pete Cottle today and he says, "I was speaking to Sven last week and he told me that there are yet more Danio dangila ?clones? about to be published."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven_O._Kullander

More new Danios!  Life is good.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

What, more than the five or six they published on last year?

I have some "dangilia" I have had for about 3 years which I have not yet figured out which of those species they might be.

These dangilia are now about 4" long and fat-ish. Pretty plump rather than a typical slender danio. Their markings have also changed since they got big (making ID'ing the sps more difficult).

Been wanting these guys to breed for a couple of years, but Nooooo!