• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:36:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

Koi spawned again....

Started by Mugwump, February 19, 2013, 09:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

This pair produces some great fry, I can't wait to see what pops this time... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2013, 09:40:42 AM
This pair produces some great fry, I can't wait to see what pops this time... ;D

Well for some reason that was a bust....I do have a new heater in their new spawn today tho.....temps were swinging with the old one...sheesh....hopefully this one pops for me.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

Ohhh...so sorry for the lost spawn! But, it seems your pair isn't letting you down are they? Congrats on the NEW spawn today! lol  Heaters...grrr.

Mugwump

Ok, a new spawn has gone free swimming....all's well..... ;D....Hmmmm seems to be a lot of fry around here...LOL..maybe I need more tanks??..... ::)
Jon

greydragon

Don't we all need more Tanks       lol