• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:40:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

oh boy.....*groan*

Started by Mugwump, February 18, 2013, 07:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

49 deg today, now raining and about 3o deg, in an hour it'll be snowing and about 25 deg, dropping to single digits overnight with more snow and fog.....LOL...what a winter,,,get ready Michigan, it's on the way towards you....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Hope you have your grow out tanks ready Jon we are sending god/goddess voodoo your way for eggs!!!! 

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on February 18, 2013, 08:27:52 PM
Hope you have your grow out tanks ready Jon we are sending god/goddess voodoo your way for eggs!!!! 

Oh no !!!!!..I've got two tanks of free swimmers, another pair raising, and the Koi just spawned.....AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

See I told you we were sending the voodoo to you!!!! hold on to those suspenders as there is more to come!!!

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on February 18, 2013, 07:05:33 PM
49 deg today, now raining and about 3o deg, in an hour it'll be snowing and about 25 deg, dropping to single digits overnight with more snow and fog.....LOL...what a winter,,,get ready Michigan, it's on the way towards you....LOL

Michigan here.....they're saying snow with 40 mph winds.  This after the temp was in the 40s today.  Crazy.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL..beautiful morning, snowing, 10 deg's, wind blowing sideways, wind chill a balmy -4 degs, ah, nice day to get another pot of coffee going..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

It's too cold for me. Driving home sucked it took me twice as long as it normally does. 
Scott

PaulineMi

We're still at 30 degrees but have 40 mph winds.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

ilroost

cold as h*ll here. just got back from taking a load to kansas city. swore the back wheels came off the ground a couple of times. The side wind was bad!!

P4Angels2

And what a beautiful day here in Lynnwood, WA sunshine temps in the upper 40's to low 50's...... definitely made sure that we got out and enjoyed the warmth!! 8)

LizStreithorst

For the life of me I can't understand why y'all live in such conditions.  Down my way all we see are hurricanes and tornadoes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Its 15 here now with a 4 degree wind chill.  Those 35 mph winds are making it nasty outdoors.

BallAquatics

Just got an email from Pop in Punta Gorda.  80 today and 80 every day the rest of the week.....  Glad I'm not there - I hate hot weather.   :P

Dennis

PaulineMi

I dislike hot weather also.  When I was in Washington state last May I thought the weather,  temperature wise,  was perfect. Kinda wet though.  ::)