• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:05:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

I think we'll get our...

Started by Mugwump, February 04, 2016, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...fishing license's this year...... |^| 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Went yesterday with my brother,we caught about 7 keeper bluegills,he fried and ate them,to many bones for me to mess with.

And i got this bass,didn't measure it before releasing but was about 15-16 inches.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on May 09, 2016, 03:50:37 AM
Went yesterday with my brother,we caught about 7 keeper bluegills,he fried and ate them,to many bones for me to mess with.

And i got this bass,didn't measure it before releasing but was about 15-16 inches.

I fillet large blue gills....good eating...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: ghonk on May 09, 2016, 03:50:37 AM

Measure the length of that first digit bone you're holding the fish with in the photo (or of the thumb), then compare it to the length of the fish and you should get a close to accurate estimate of length off the photo.

Nice catch by the way! I love largemouth bass fishing!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron