• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:10:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

..new #40 pellet....

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2016, 03:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...fed the angels in the 110....and gave the big boys the new #40 pellet.....this is their 2nd helping....it's a winner  |^|...even the larger reclusive one came out but I missed him.....plus, he doesn't care for the two others....they run like hell when Jumbo rumbles....LOL...Jumbo is behind that slate on the left..he takes up the whole backside of it+.... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2016, 03:14:59 PM
...fed the angels in the 110....and gave the big boys the new #40 pellet.....this is their 2nd helping....it's a winner  |^|...even the larger reclusive one came out but I missed him.....plus, he doesn't care for the two others....they run like hell when Jumbo rumbles....LOL...Jumbo is behind that slate on the left..he takes up the whole backside of it+.... ;D

Jon, you can practice your catch & release with those guys. They are huge and look great. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

They are some nice cats. It's funny to watch all of them try and fit in a hole that one could barely fit into.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 01, 2016, 05:34:54 PM
They are some nice cats. It's funny to watch all of them try and fit in a hole that one could barely fit into.

..yes it is....and they are so strong too....I reached in one time and grabbed one firmly by the tail area and tried to pull him out of a holy rock hole....he flexed and I couldn't even budge him....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Must be nice to see yours. I have a striped and a spotted one and never see them.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 01, 2016, 06:46:19 PM
Must be nice to see yours. I have a striped and a spotted one and never see them.

...get Bob's #40...they'll come up and gnaw your arm off for it.... w!w.....you'll see em.. ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

Quote from: Mugwump on February 04, 2016, 07:30:02 PM
This stuff is great !!!..... |^|

+1 All of Captain Bob's food is great!  :D
Scott

Mugwump

Jon

JR

When I see Bob Next weekend I will have to get some
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

I gott-cha covered JR. Can't wait for the new swap territory. I haven't been over that way in years.