• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:11:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 115
Total: 116

Coffee's working now....

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2013, 06:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n everyone, it's about 5 deg here....just peachie...it's a good hatchery putz day.  ;D
I need to tidy up some boxes and equipment that's sitting around...and I have a rack that I need to find a place for, then I can add a few tanks, and consolidate some others ...there's equipment that I don't use, so I'll need to get it in one place so that I can inventory it and then sell/trade it off....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hi Jon, cold here too, we had some snow last night but it all melted when it hit the ground.  But windy and very cold today here.  Good day to work on pottery for me.  You enjoy your work too!
Barb

PaulineMi

It's now up to 16 here with a wind chill of 5.  Only a few more weeks of this and spring should be hinting at its arrival.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Ok...I'm taking a putz break...to putz.... ;D...looks like one of those days when I won't get much done...sheesh.....that's ok too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

cold here, got up late. I have a headache after tank cleaning last night lol

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 17, 2013, 12:37:14 PM

LOL......just need some 'hair of the dog'.....
Jon

b125killer

Quote from: ilroost on February 17, 2013, 12:37:14 PM

did you drink too much tank water? LOL
Scott

Mugwump

Sloppy Joe's.....pretty good, quick,easy...MMMmmmm...
Jon

ilroost

I made bbq out of the left over roast from last night