• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:26:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 144
Total: 145

GCCA Swap

Started by b125killer, February 10, 2013, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

This was a fun swap. There was a lot of people there. The first hour you couldn't hardly walk it was wall to wall people.
I did get some cool new fish. I got some DD angels from frank and a pair of pinoy's and another angel I'm not sure what he is from Joel.
I also got three new German Blue rams. One male and two Females. I also got a bamboo tube some more food and a couple of little clay cylinders from Captain Bob. I have the bamboo floating in the tank. I wounder how long it will float. And the Yo Yo loaches went right to the clay tubes. Them guys are like little kids. They have to see the new things I put in there tank.

lots of people. it was a mad house.

DD angel from frank

another DD angel from frank.

two of the three rams. The other ram was camera shy.

Pinoy Clown From Joel

I'm not sure what he is. He sure is pretty
Scott

Mugwump

You did good..LOL....Joel usually writes the names on the bags...looks like one of his wild cross ghost, PB hets....I'm not sure..??
and hey, ya didn't show me the yo yo loachs.... ;D...we got a couple male gbr's to pair with our two females...posturing is going on big time, love in bloom..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

That was exciting. Sorry if I didn't get time to talk to you as much as I would have liked, wow there were a lot of people there.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

b125killer

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on February 10, 2013, 06:29:27 PM
That was exciting. Sorry if I didn't get time to talk to you as much as I would have liked, wow there were a lot of people there.

That's okay it was a mad house. it was also hotter then the sun in there. But lot's of goodies to look at.
Scott

ilroost

glad you guy's had a good time. wish i could have made this one

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 10, 2013, 07:56:58 PM
glad you guy's had a good time. wish i could have made this one

We missed you, bro...what a blast....and for folks that don't know...that pic is but one table area, multiply by 60 vendors...and add the other room too.....madness....but good to meet up with other fish folks again..so many good friends, so little time... ;D
and yes, hotter than hell, until some genius finally turned the air on.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

. . . so many good friends, so little time. . .  You said it Jon.  What a day.

Frank The Plumber

I think that pic was like 12 to 12:15 or so. My table is like cherry picked heavily and I remember that young hobbyist talking to Mrs. I sold like 50 bags in 20 minutes. At one point I just saw like a wall of people, this photo is bodies thinned out really well. I took 110 bags and went home with 20. What a blast.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

shatanka

Looks like you picked up some very nice fish! I wish we had things like that around here. You all seem to have a great time and find some great finds...as well as the comradery !