• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 02:07:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 96
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

Started by big b, November 28, 2015, 04:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

Thanks Barb. This is long overdue. I got my 2 pleco breeding "tubes" and 1 pleco breeding cave a while back. I can see my male bristlenose's tail sticking out of one of the "tubes" whenever I look over. They are very good even if you aren't breeding your plecos.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 28, 2015, 04:55:35 PM
Thanks Barb. This is long overdue. I got my 2 pleco breeding "tubes" and 1 pleco breeding cave a while back. I can see my male bristlenose's tail sticking out of one of the "tubes" whenever I look over. They are very good even if you aren't breeding your plecos.

Yup, Barb makes good stuff.....hey B....ever shine a flashlight in the cave to see what he's doing?....one of these days he'll be fanning eggs... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

I think the "female" may be a male  :'(

Barb

Glad they are working out well B.  How are the Endlers doing?  Reproducing like mad yet?  And the shrimp too?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 28, 2015, 07:02:11 PM
I think the "female" may be a male  :'(

LOL.....pointed snout w/bristles, or rounded snout??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

A little pointed with a few bristles  :'( :'( :'(

Mugwump

Jon

big b

Dang, I may move the young male to my 20g high and get them both a female. What ya think?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 28, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
Dang, I may move the young male to my 20g high and get them both a female. What ya think?

..that'll work... ;D
Jon

big b

Quote from: Barb on November 28, 2015, 07:23:37 PM
Glad they are working out well B.  How are the Endlers doing?  Reproducing like mad yet?  And the shrimp too?
Barb
Barb, it's nice to see you again :). The endlers are doing just fine :) They are popping out babies pretty fast. The shrimp are ok. All of the small er shrimp dies somehow and I was left with 3 bigger shrimp. Then one of the shrimp died while molting. The 2 that are left are m/f I think. I am gonna buy 20 more shrimp to get the colony going though.

Barb

Sending you a pm B.
Barb

big b