• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 09:26:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

What is going on down there....??

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2013, 02:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Now the PB Smokey and the Pinoy Clown are spawning....cripes!!!!!!!....what next??..the Koi again or ????..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Hormones are getting transferred. And the low pressure ridge.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Barb

You must have just the right conditions in your fish room Jon.  I have a few pairs but when they lay eggs they never hatch.  Our tap water is very hard and high ph.  So I will never have fry.  But that's OK, I have no time anymore for raising fry.  Glad yours are so fertile!
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on February 05, 2013, 03:10:29 PM
Hormones are getting transferred. And the low pressure ridge.

With all these weather fronts and Alberta clippers passing thru....they've all been cleaning...LOL...
It happens all the time...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

I have around 75 pre breeders in my room. It's nuts around here. 6 pairs formed in two days. oyyy. will have a few at the swap. 35 pairs is too many. I'll have to get some cans and start making caviar. No het pb Hb/Hb pairs yet though. Have my ears crossed. Oh maybe I should cross them around the back of my head....that's better.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on February 06, 2013, 02:06:06 PM
I have around 75 pre breeders in my room. It's nuts around here. 6 pairs formed in two days. oyyy. will have a few at the swap. 35 pairs is too many. I'll have to get some cans and start making caviar. No het pb Hb/Hb pairs yet though. Have my ears crossed. Oh maybe I should cross them around the back of my head....that's better.

I hear ya...I may have a pair or two to sell too.....goog luck on those HB's....
Jon