• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:33:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

Sta Isabel/Rio Negro spawn

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2013, 02:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

Josh

GeorgeG

Good luck with them I also pull spawns when I am unsure of the parents

EvanJ

Sweet jon. Gotta love the wild crosses.

Mugwump

Well, they're off the slate, another water change and now to wait for lift off...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

They're popping around some..looks like soon...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Well they're off....should be full free swim by this afternoon.... ;D..note this pair has a hidden Albino gene, see the little white ones??...I'm hoping.........anyway, the parent angels were bred by Ken and crossed by Neil Oyama...only about 12.5% of Ken's/Neils spawns could carry the Albino, the Rio Negro carried it, I think that I just 'flatassed' got lucky with this pairing out of the ones that I had...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...I'll go buy a lottery ticket today.. ;D

Jon

PaulineMi

How cool!   Love the video.  And best of luck with your albinos.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 12, 2013, 08:53:07 AM
How cool!   Love the video.  And best of luck with your albinos.

It would br nice.. ;D...some of these are for you too...there should be some stunners, if all goes well...... 8)
Jon

shatanka

CONGRATS! Looks like a good sized spawn! Very nice that you might have albinos in there too!

Jdmcfast

I hope you have better luck with ur albinos than I have:D
Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on February 12, 2013, 02:07:24 PM
I hope you have better luck with ur albinos than I have:D

You have to separate them from the others....raise em gently...
Jon

b125killer

Scott