• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:55:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 154
Total: 156

Sta Isabel/Rio Negro spawn

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2013, 02:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

This pair is from a Sta Isabel X (Rio Negro X PB Silver w/albino)...the pair themselves were selected because they have the strong Sta Isabel features, coloring/nose/etc....I pulled this one, so fingers and toes crossed that all goes well....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

fingers, toes, and EYES crossed for ya! lol 

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

Still keeping my eyes crossed for ya...I almost hit a tree today driving though! I hope I don't go blind! lol

PaulineMi

New rule....eyes crossed ONLY when safely at home.  Preferably in bed.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 06, 2013, 07:32:33 PM
New rule....eyes crossed ONLY when safely at home.  Preferably in bed.   :o

LOL...... ;D :o ??? 8) ;)
Jon

shatanka

You are too funny today Pauline! First the "food" for thought, then this. You are on a roll!  I was really LAUGHING OUT LOUD when I read your comment. OK OK, I WILL ONLY CROSS MY EYES IN HOPES FOR JON AND HIS PRETTY ANGELS TO HAVE SUCCESS WHEN I AM SAFELY HOME AND IN BED!  How do I explain this to my daughter if she walks in my room as I am doing this?? ha ha ha

I love this forum...you guys are great here. You always keep me laughing, or have something of cool interest.

Mugwump

Looks to be about 8 'whities' this morning...not bad, I picked most out and did a small water change..all's well so far.....
Jon

PaulineMi

Good to hear things seem to be going smoothly. Looking forward to the "wrigglers" report. :)

Mugwump

Jon

shatanka

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  So very happy for you!!  Can't wait to see a youtube video of my hopeful next babies to be??!!  I hope anyway!  Gosh this is so cool !  I better shutty my mouth or I might jinx ya.

PaulineMi

They're my babies to be also.  Looks like we'll all be relatives.  ;)

shatanka

"They're my babies to be also.  Looks like we'll all be relatives.  ;)"

Yes, I know you've been waiting too! It's fun getting to hear this news isn't it? I feel like an expectant mother waiting on her newborn baby to finally be here! You'll probably have your babies there with you first...you're closer.  So, what will we be, aunties then?  Step moms?  lol 

b125killer

Scott