• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:48:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

"X" updates=====>

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2015, 05:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I have them moved now... ;D

Here's Great(great) grandma-ma's fry....I must say..LOL..there's more than I'd thought...LOL...they're in a 30gal now at about 2wks..when the clder to the camera fry swim in, you can see how they're coloring up already... |^| w!w |^|....sweeeeeeeeet !!

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Koi fry off the redder pair at about 5wks now...doh !...the algae for the BN's is causing them to look a green/yellowish color..they're much oranger in person....super good coverage  |^|...these are my keepers that I'll select for pairs...there's one more cull in there that I missed..I'll snag him in the morn'n....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

G'ma-ma's fry are all finned out now....I'll start separating them in the morn'n....they are looking as I remembered them....very, very nice  |^|..
Jon

Mugwump

Growing well, all finned out, and colors coming on super....the old gal produces some superior Koi....
the tank light washes out some color, but the closer in shots are pretty good....note the red dorsal on many of them.. ;-)

Jon