• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

A. Agassizi anyone

Started by Second Hand Pat, November 19, 2015, 09:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Second Hand Pat

This is the second spawn for these guys

Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

PaulineMi

That's a very pretty fish Pat. Do you have any of the other apistogramma species?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Second Hand Pat

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 19, 2015, 09:40:27 AM
That's a very pretty fish Pat. Do you have any of the other apistogramma species?

I do Pauline, I have A. Elizabethe. I started with a pair and lost the male last week (he was a beauty) :( I contacted my source who had a some few left and now I have a group of six, two males and four females in a 50. Here's the male I lost. I hope the other males mature as nice.

BallAquatics

Very nice indeed.  I've often though that if I ever got back into cichlids it would be with Apistos.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

They are pretty. I've never had the urge to do cichlids other than angels....but if I do, it'll be the smaller species...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Second Hand Pat

Thanks Jon and Dennis, the females are awesome parents. This female stayed with her first batch until she showed no interest in the fry.
Pat

PaulineMi

Another looker Pat. Very nice.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Second Hand Pat

Second Hand Pat

The fry have grown a lot in a week.

Mugwump

Very nice....they look really good and growing nicely too.....nice job, Pat  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Fantastic video!  Fry are looking great.  Thanks for sharing with us!

Dennis

Second Hand Pat

Quote from: Mugwump on November 29, 2015, 06:50:53 AM
Very nice....they look really good and growing nicely too.....nice job, Pat  |^|

Thanks John, the pair are in a 40 breeder with this spawn seems to growing faster then the first spawn...but then the first spawn happened in a 10 in which was the QT for the pair. :(
Pat

wsantia1

Really nice video. Awesome fry. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Second Hand Pat

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 29, 2015, 06:55:03 AM
Fantastic video!  Fry are looking great.  Thanks for sharing with us!

Dennis

Thank you Dennis :)

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 29, 2015, 06:56:08 AM
Really nice video. Awesome fry. |^| |^| |^|

Thank you too Willie :)

Mugwump

of course every time that I see 'A. Agassizi' ....I think of...

Jon