• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:27:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

another good weekend

Started by b125killer, February 03, 2013, 05:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I had a good and productive weekend. Saturday I got the St Isabel/Rio Negro tank moved. My wife informed me that I do have a fish room. I don't see it just because you 6 tanks in one room. Then I got the 80 gallon set up to age water. There is a few air stones in there and heaters set to 78 deg. then the St Isabel/Rio Negro spawned just hours after the move. I pulled there spawn thins time. Today I did some water changes in the morning I got to use the aged water. I think I like that ideal it was nice not to have to wait for water and guess what temp it is. Then just dump fresh water in the 80 and let it sit until next time. Dan And I went down and and seen Jon for a little bit. It's always a good time when I see Jon. He has some nice angels ready for the swap next week. after I got home I did the water change on the big tank and cleaned the filters up. Now it's time to make chili and relax the rest of the night.     
Scott

Mugwump

Yep, this has been a nice day. I put off changing water til tomorrow. Scott and Dan dropped by to chat and then chilled a bit. Lazy day, good friends...what's better than that...??...not much.. :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson