• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 02:51:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

F1 Manacapuru cross

Started by Mugwump, February 02, 2013, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The male is a F1 Manacapuru and the female is from a F1 cross to a PB silver ghost. note the strong rear bar...beautiful...if I do say so myself..... ;D
  I tried shining a flashlight across them to show a little of the glitter and coloring that they're starting to develope....these are growing well at about 4mos or so....they'll be on the market for those that would like some....PM me if interested...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Absolutely gorgeous.  From my experience with my wild crosses those dark bars all over their bodies turn unbelievably black when they spawn.

Those are really nice angels.  I'm waiting for a different wild cross from you, right?  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yep, I might move them..they don't seem to like the lower tank location...persnickity...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

These are what I selected for grow out, a while back....they're getting prettier every day. I won't be keeping them all tho....

Jon

b125killer

They are pretty.  Are they from the same group that you were selling at the swap?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 10, 2013, 05:49:33 PM
They are pretty.  Are they from the same group that you were selling at the swap?

Yep....these were pre selected, tho it's the same spawn.....the ones we took to the swap are just as good....LOL...I just snatched mine so that I could get some pairs...
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 10, 2013, 07:56:50 PM
Gorgeous!

Thank you, I'm pleased with them...some have a hint of glitter too....sweet...that big bold back stripe....yo....
Jon

Mugwump

Moving day for this bunch too.....busy day today...LOL...I need to do some population rearranging...
Jon