• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:11:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 260
Total: 260

IMPORTERS

Started by ghonk, November 06, 2015, 08:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Looking for importers that sell to the public,for wild caught or tank raised angels.
I already check Tangled up in cichlids,Aquatic clarity and Freshwater exotics regularly.
Anyone know of any others?

ghonk

Forgot about Wetspot and Snookn21,any others?

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

http://www.unungy.com/v2/

I am not sure if Saul is who you want. He will let you use his Import License on occasion but you pay all the fees to get the fish to the States including clearing Customs, Fish and Wildlife just like importing your own.

I checked into importing wild Discus this year and 6 boxes was not enough to justify the shipping cost from Brazil on top of the cost once I got them into the states. Maybe with small angels you can make up the cost in reselling them..

ghonk

Thanks George,but i was interested in a small group of juvies,or an adult or two.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on November 12, 2015, 09:15:18 AM
Thanks George,but i was interested in a small group of juvies,or an adult or two.

try 'whatshisname' in Texas.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson