• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 06:34:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

tank rearranged

Started by b125killer, January 31, 2013, 06:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I'm not too sure what happened last night. But the St Isabel/Rio Negro decided to rearrange there tank. they knocked over they're breeding slate and rearranged the plants. Maybe there trying to tell me something.
Scott

Mugwump

Sounds like something spooked them??....check you heater for shorts....what else is in there??

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I think everything is ok. Other than the heater there is some wood and and plants.  I really need to get them moved. I just don't like where that tank is at. To close to a high high traffic area for them. When I put that tank there I wasn't thinking that I would put angels in there that where skittish. I will put them down with the other tanks. I'm filling up my lower level before I get my fish room done. I'm going to have fun moving everyone when the time comes. 
Scott

b125killer

I think your right. I just took the slate out and the male just about jumped out of the tank. other than them being spooked everything is fine. I was going to do there water change today but I think I will wait. I'm moving that tank tomorrow. 
Scott

Mugwump

Good plan, they don't sound like 'happy campers' where they're at..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Maybe they will do better at raising a spawn when I move them too. I still think that's why there eating the eggs. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 31, 2013, 08:27:54 AM
Maybe they will do better at raising a spawn when I move them too. I still think that's why there eating the eggs.

They'll be pleased with you.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I got there tank moved today. The most amazing thing happened. They weren't in the for more than a few hours and they spawned. I was thinking for sure that I spooked them to where they wouldn't spawn anytime soon. and there last spawn was eight days ago. I hope the move helps them. There in a spot that no one can walk past and I blocked there view on three sides of the tank so they can't see the other tanks.   
Scott

Mugwump

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!....LOL...it's crazy sometimes..
Jon