• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:38:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

Watcha think?

Started by Mugwump, October 16, 2012, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Those are gorgeous!!! I don't know why but all the sudden I am crazy for koi angelfish. I saw one in a lfs that has since closed and have been trying to get some ever since. Hope you get lots of babies.
Jo

Mugwump

Thank you....Koi lines take time and work to culminate into good Koi. I've crossed/recrossed and crossed again and again to maintain and improve the lines...it's fun watching the fruits of your 'travails'.......love em...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They are excellent, Mug.  I'm not a Koi angel fan, but these are good fish.  I like the attitude of the male.  I saw how he challenged you and your camera.  Good sign.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

they should make some great babies. I like Koi but they have to be really good Koi. Most of the Koi I have seen At the LFS don't impress me that much.
Scott

Carol

very nice, hope you have a successful spawn.

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

nice, really love the koi's

Mugwump

Thanx....it was a first time for the male and he was dragging his thingy all over the place...about half the eggs were missed....but they've bonded and are trying with what they have....
Jon