• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:50:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

Cones and caves....pots too...

Started by Mugwump, January 28, 2013, 07:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

How long does it take , on average, to make caves, planter pots, cones..??once you get back to doing them, of course...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Sorry to be late answering, I missed this post until Liz pointed it out to me.  Thanks Liz.

In a week of working about 6 hrs a day I can make a few dz things.  Cones take longer than caves, planters are easy but take a lot of clay.  If you order something, I can usually get it to you within 2-3 weeks.  I am almost healed up enough to get back to it all.  I am taking orders now, I have about 8 people waiting for their products.  It will take me a good week or more to do their orders.  One is for 20 glazed cones.

Shoulder surgery is so darn painful and takes way too long to recover.  Have had both my shoulders operated on in 54 weeks.  Glad I don't have any more arms to injure.
Barb
Barb

Mugwump

I'm glad to hear that your healing up. We have a very good friend going through the same thing, shoulder surgery. It sure isn't pleasant from what I've seen.....take your time, heal right.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson