• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:30:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

New Fish

Started by Jdmcfast, January 28, 2013, 02:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I picked up 4 breeders this weekend. 2 - 50% wild peruvian males that are het for PB, albino, and pearlscale. And 2 - PB smokies that are het for albino.
Josh

PaulineMi

Sounds nice.  Do we get pictures?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Good pickup....nice....yeah, any pics.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Nice, I really like the wild angels.
Scott

Jdmcfast

Here are a few quick cell phone pics
Josh

Mugwump

Looking gooooooood !!....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

shatanka

Jdmcfast

I am hoping to be able to get some albinos to survive from these males and one of my het albino female's. I haven't decided which ones to try to pair up yet. But they will probably spawn with the blue smokeys they are with before out of QT anyways:)) and I know for sure atleast one of them is het for albino too
Josh

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost