• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:38:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 260
Total: 261

My Captain is a darlin'

Started by LizStreithorst, September 16, 2015, 02:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I got the replacement for the batch of Micro Worms that got cooked last time.  Boy oh boy were they packed well in small plastic bags with lots of air and double wrapped with insulation.  My baby fish will be very happy to have these.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

I should have sent them that way the first time. I must be slippin'.

Barb

LizStreithorst

Barb, That's what I forgot to ask you when we spoke this morning!  I wanted to ask if you liked My Captain's food that you won.  I know the answer now ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 16, 2015, 06:13:26 PM
Barb, That's what I forgot to ask you when we spoke this morning!  I wanted to ask if you liked My Captain's food that you won.  I know the answer now ;D

Well ..the fish love it....to me tho??...it taste's funny.. huh.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Put some in a milk shake, Muggers.  Sheesh, your grandson knows w!w

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 16, 2015, 07:27:24 PM

oh nooooooooooooooooooo.......not a chicken egg foo young teenie greenie frenzy shake........

Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on September 16, 2015, 07:52:11 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 16, 2015, 07:27:24 PM

oh nooooooooooooooooooo.......not a chicken egg foo young teenie greenie frenzy shake........

Where did I put that blender?

LizStreithorst

Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it.  He won't know the difference and it will be better for him that a lot of the crap he eats.

LizStreithorst

My Captain continues to be a darlin'  He told me I'd be surprised.  I am both surprised and delighted.    Thank you kind sir.  I'll keep this stuff away from the rotten dogs.  It is so fresh I could smell it as soon as I opened the envelope.  It would be irresistible to them.

Now I need to see if I can find some small zip lock bags so I can stick most of it in the freezer.  I may have enough powered food to last my entire life!

:-*

PaulineMi

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 16, 2015, 09:05:13 PM
Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it.  He won't know the difference and it will be better for him that a lot of the crap he eats.

;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)