• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:09:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Welcome John....

Started by Mugwump, September 06, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi John, goodtameetcha!
Barb

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on September 07, 2015, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: John Patakos on September 07, 2015, 08:39:05 AM
thank you everybody..it seems that i was having a bit of a senior issues last night..during registration i was asked a series of questions ; one of which required me to think for a second..me trying to be correct and proper kept giving too much information about the cost of some eggs...how the heck did i know that they didn't care about the currency. all they wanted was the number..you wouldn't believe how many different ways i put in the incorrect "cents"...
$0.18..$.18....  .18 cents...18 cents...i couldn't just put the simple number 18 in there..18 what ???  chickens ?

and on top of that i gotta strain my eyeballs to try and figure out of that jacked up bundle of letters.
it was just one of those days...
OH NO !!!!!!!................i see it again..it is lurking just below this box..waiting to pounce on me and cause grief and anguish...
oh , wait ; i think i got gas..

ok..great to see you all..and again thanks for the warm welcomes..talk to you on the thingymabobs out there..

Hey gang....I think he's as nuts as we are, huh?...........I think he may just fit right in.....LOLOLOLOLOL.... |^|

You are right on the money about John Jon.   8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 07, 2015, 01:13:29 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 07, 2015, 08:44:17 AM
thank you everybody..it seems that i was having a bit of a senior issues last night..during registration i was asked a series of questions ; one of which required me to think for a second..me trying to be correct and proper kept giving too much information about the cost of some eggs...how the heck did i know that they didn't care about the currency. all they wanted was the number..you wouldn't believe how many different ways i put in the incorrect "cents"...
$0.18..$.18....  .18 cents...18 cents...i couldn't just put the simple number 18 in there..18 what ???  chickens ?

and on top of that i gotta strain my eyeballs to try and figure out of that jacked up bundle of letters.
OH NO !!!!!!!................i see it again..it is lurking just below this box..waiting to pounce on me and cause grief and anguish...

ok..great to see you all..and again thanks for the warm welcomes..talk to you on the thingymabobs out there..

Hey gang....I think he's as nuts as we are, huh?...........I think he may just fit right in.....LOLOLOLOLOL.... |^|

You are right on the money about John Jon.   8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Dear heart, when I joined this forum when it was brand new.  I wasn't forced to jump through all those terrible hoops that you encountered.  It must have been exhausting for you ???  Please forgive Dennis and Jon for making it so difficult for your poor elderly brain and eyes.  You have to admit, they do keep the riffraff away |^|

Please don't tell but I can see myself making the same stupid mistake.  Keep it between us, OK? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

LizStreithorst

Absolutely not!  We have one Jon and one John.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on September 07, 2015, 04:40:12 PM
So now we have 2 Johns?

Well aren't ya gonna welcome him?.....LOL   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Oh yes, where are my manners  huh.  Hello John I hope you like it here  |^| |^|.

LizStreithorst

big b

Haha I'm getting sassed by liz. ;D

Mugwump

Jon

big b

OH NO!!!! NOT LIZ ??? ??? ??? hehe  ;).

LizStreithorst

Quote from: big b on September 08, 2015, 06:21:44 PM
OH NO!!!! NOT LIZ ??? ??? ??? hehe  ;).

Trust me son, if I get pissed off at you you won't like it.  Just remember that the first rule here is to always be polite.  Mistakes are allowed.  You will be fine as long as you think before you post.  This thread is to welcome John.  It's not about you.

big b

Well lets just stop talking about each other and welcome John. The site is full of nice people John, you'll like it here. Trust me  :).