• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:36:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

Welcome John....

Started by Mugwump, September 06, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I'm glad that you made it over..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll second that.  Welcome, John.
Always move forward. Never look back.

John Patakos

hi folks...thanks for the welcome..

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Well, It's about time you showed up and said something :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Scott

ilroost

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Howdy John.  Welcome to Mugwump's.....  NOT your typical fish forum!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 07, 2015, 08:22:21 AM
Howdy John.  Welcome to Mugwump's.....  NOT your typical fish forum!

Dennis

LOLOL.....
Jon

BallAquatics

Just trying to prepare the new John for what's in store Jon.....   w!w

Dennis

John Patakos

thank you everybody..it seems that i was having a bit of a senior issues last night..during registration i was asked a series of questions ; one of which required me to think for a second..me trying to be correct and proper kept giving too much information about the cost of some eggs...how the heck did i know that they didn't care about the currency. all they wanted was the number..you wouldn't believe how many different ways i put in the incorrect "cents"...
$0.18..$.18....  .18 cents...18 cents...i couldn't just put the simple number 18 in there..18 what ???  chickens ?

and on top of that i gotta strain my eyeballs to try and figure out of that jacked up bundle of letters.
it was just one of those days...
OH NO !!!!!!!................i see it again..it is lurking just below this box..waiting to pounce on me and cause grief and anguish...
oh , wait ; i think i got gas..

ok..great to see you all..and again thanks for the warm welcomes..talk to you on the thingymabobs out there..

John Patakos

Hi Dennis....YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!  GO BUCKS.....my cousin was the dean of medicine at OSU...does nothing to make me any healthier...lol

Mugwump

Quote from: John Patakos on September 07, 2015, 08:39:05 AM
thank you everybody..it seems that i was having a bit of a senior issues last night..during registration i was asked a series of questions ; one of which required me to think for a second..me trying to be correct and proper kept giving too much information about the cost of some eggs...how the heck did i know that they didn't care about the currency. all they wanted was the number..you wouldn't believe how many different ways i put in the incorrect "cents"...
$0.18..$.18....  .18 cents...18 cents...i couldn't just put the simple number 18 in there..18 what ???  chickens ?

and on top of that i gotta strain my eyeballs to try and figure out of that jacked up bundle of letters.
it was just one of those days...
OH NO !!!!!!!................i see it again..it is lurking just below this box..waiting to pounce on me and cause grief and anguish...
oh , wait ; i think i got gas..

ok..great to see you all..and again thanks for the warm welcomes..talk to you on the thingymabobs out there..

Hey gang....I think he's as nuts as we are, huh?...........I think he may just fit right in.....LOLOLOLOLOL.... |^|
Jon