• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:31:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

The Angels are Growing Up

Started by PaulineMi, January 25, 2013, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

I've been neglecting my angels for the past week or so...with the camera that is.  They're growing up and are elegant petite little things.

Here are a couple of them:

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Nice...wish that I could take a pic like that...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

If I push enough buttons and turn enough dials I can get a couple good pictures.  I can't even remember what's what on the camera half the time.  Lol. 

But thanks. :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

b125killer

Nice angels when I take pictures I end up with a lot off pics and only one or two that I like. Good thing for a digital camera
Scott

PaulineMi

Thank you. 

Yes...digital is good.  ;D

BillT

Nice pictures. I like fin rays on a black background.

I also like digital cameras. With I fast moving fish, I'll take about 100 shots and pick out 5 or 10 that I like. Was not possible with film.

PaulineMi

Thanks.

And yes, film was difficult.  It would require documenting camera settings so if there was a good photo the settings could be used again.  Of course that would require being in an environment with the same or similar conditions, etc, etc. Plus developing all the film got costly.