• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:13:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 210
Total: 210

Would like to suggest....

Started by Ron Sower, August 20, 2015, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

....adding a thumbs up emoticon ( or whatever you call those things)!  ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 20, 2015, 02:46:34 PM

Like the one I put on your subject line...??.....when you read this look to the left of your subject line.....hover mouse over it/click it....see the choices ??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 20, 2015, 03:03:33 PM

Like the one I put on your subject line...??.....when you read this look to the left of your subject line.....hover mouse over it/click it....see the choices ??...

That's a good one! I like the thumb.. :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 20, 2015, 03:12:51 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 20, 2015, 03:03:33 PM

That's a good one! I like the thumb.. :D

....it's always been there..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Hmm I didn't know it was there either. It's nice that I can do a thumbs up. Stupid question, but can other people see if you did a thumb up?

Mugwump

..of course.....................
Jon

PaulineMi

Is the thumbs up for the "Subject" only or can it be used in the body of a reply?  👍 This one is from my keyboard. It doesn't show up in the preview pane...only in the the submitted reply.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 21, 2015, 08:35:59 AM
Is the thumbs up for the "Subject" only or can it be used in the body of a reply?  👍 This one is from my keyboard. It doesn't show up in the preview pane...only in the the submitted reply.

I believe it's just for the thread itself....(subject)................it's the best we have right now...........'like' buttons are for facebook... w!w...we usually make a comment here tho.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Ask and you shall receive.....   |^|

How's this one grab ya?   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

big b

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: big b on August 21, 2015, 10:23:00 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on August 21, 2015, 12:30:42 PM
Ask and you shall receive.....   |^|
Can I have a million dollars?

Sure. Stay in school. Get a good education. Go to college. Work 50+ years at $10/hour and you'll have earned $1.04 million dollars. IRS will of course confiscate a majority of it.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Great advise Graphic.

I believe anyone can have anything they want if they wish to put in the effort required.  There are some limitations based on your physical abilities.....

Looking back on life, I can't recall not having or doing the things that I REALLY wanted.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron