• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

MY OLD POND

Started by ghonk, August 07, 2015, 11:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Actually my brothers but im claiming it since we shared the house.He sold the house and the new owners FILLED IT IN.   It was awesome,especially at night when i would hang out there,and the only thing you heard was the running water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8sFsmDUC3c

Mugwump

It must have been nice hang'n out back there.....sad it was filled in....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That's really nice Greg.  The pond at our previous house was filled in also. Sad to see....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Filled them in...??????  What's wrong with those people?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Maintenance aversion.....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BillT

I do little maintenance on my pond.
Mostly top it off occasionally and pull out 50 or so pounds of elodea twice a year.
I don't feed the fish.
Goldfish have been eating bugs and breeding for more than ten years.