• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:12:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

I'm back

Started by Barb, January 21, 2013, 09:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, I am back, lots to catch up on here at Mug's I see.  We have been on a vacation and I am still dealing with a very sore shoulder/arm.  But nothing will keep me from my fish care so that has slowed up the recovery I know.  Hope you are all well and keeping warm.  It is to be only 18 tomorrow night here and for us that is VERY cold.  Sure looking forward to Spring and I know you all are too!
Barb

BallAquatics

Hi Barb, welcome back.  Hope you had a great vacation!

It's very cold here too...  currently it's 3 degrees with the wind chill, and still dropping.   :(

Dennis

Mugwump

Hi Barb, I'm glad your vacation went well, and you've returned. Cold??...it's colder than a brass toilet seat in an igloo here......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

PaulineMi

Good to hear you enjoyed your vacation.

I think our highs may reach 18....nights are the three dog types. TGFF....thank God for flannel.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Thanks guys and gal!  We aren't used to much below the 30's here in the winter, eastern NC.  So when it gets into the 20's or below it is a big deal here.  And if we get one or two little snowfalls each winter, you would think the end of the world was coming, the way folks try to prepare for it.  Schools close if even a threat of a bit of snow.  I used to live in Edmonton Alberta Canada and Idaho, so I know what cold and snow are like.  You all stay warm and keep your fish warm too,
Barb