• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:51:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 173
Total: 174

hello

Started by big b, July 26, 2015, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

Hello I am big b.

LizStreithorst

Hi there big b.  You're a friend from another place.  I hope you like it here.  Everyone here is asleep except me and I'm fixin' to hit the sack myself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

Well I won't keep you long, I have a question thou. Will I always have to do those questions underneath when I want to post?

LizStreithorst

Not forever.  Once they find out that your legit the silly questions go away.  Nite nite.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

Don't let the bed bugs bite  ;)

Mugwump

Welcome BB.......enjoy the madness   ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

big b

Hello. So mugwump, are you the person that has managed to keep jim off the site?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on July 27, 2015, 07:24:08 AM
Hello. So mugwump, are you the person that has managed to keep jim off the site?

LOL...... ;D     Dennis, and myself, just want a nice drama free forum. No special effort is aimed at anyone in particular. That's all.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

My other forum is constantly harassed by him *sigh*. Could you tell me how yall do it?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on July 27, 2015, 07:29:39 AM
My other forum is constantly harassed by him *sigh*. Could you tell me how yall do it?

,,other forum??
Jon

big b

Um yes. I am on aquariumforum.com Is that a problem ???

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on July 27, 2015, 07:33:11 AM
Um yes. I am on aquariumforum.com Is that a problem ???

No, not at all.....looks like a nice board  ;D   We all belong to different forums besides just this one....but our door here was locked from the beginning..
;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

big b

Well that's nice I was worried for a second. What do you mean your door was locked from the beginning?

big b

I forgot to say that I am 14 years old. Shocking right? Haha lol. Also I have 4 tanks running right now but am hoping to get more :). Mts is easier to give into then fight it ;). My biggest tank is a 38 gallon which currently has
1 female blue gourami
1 albino female bristle nose pleco
1 siamese algae eater
3 bumblebee catfish
9 red eye tetras
A comical number of mystery snails(over 50, YIKES)

29 gallon
8 cory's of different types
1 bumblebee catfish( I think( I can't find him)
2 black phantom tetras
3 serpae tetras
6 pristella tetras
3 golden white cloud mountain minnows

20  gallon high
1 albino bristlenose pleco male for qt

10 gallon betta 5 kuhli loaches(1 jumped out I think :( )